Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read and understand the following terms and conditions pertinent to your accommodation rental. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease accommodation prices at any time, we will confirm to you the current price at the time of booking. As soon as you have confirmed your booking and paid your deposit or full payment, the cost of the rental is guaranteed against any further increase, (unless these increases are brought about by Government action). This guarantee is offered subject to our conditions of payment being adhered to and providing you do not make any further amendments to your holiday arrangements.
Your holiday home rental includes: Accommodation as booked, including services e.g. gas, water and electricity, (excludes pool heating unless otherwise stated).
NOT included in our rental prices: a) Flights b) Car Hire c) Holiday Insurance d) Cost of pool heating, unless indicated.
PLEASE NOTE FOR OTHER GUESTS' COMFORT, THIS VILLA IS NON-SMOKING AND WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS. Our terms a conditions also apply to any visitors you have visit our home whilst you are in residence e.g. No pets allowed!
1. BOOKING AND PAYMENT:
A) DEPOSIT: To confirm the booking, a deposit of 25% of the full rental cost for the period must be enclosed with the completed and signed booking form. Upon clearance of the cheque, the booking is confirmed. You must check the confirmation and final invoice carefully and raise any queries immediately.
B) PAYING YOUR BALANCE: The balance of the rental fee is due at least 10 weeks prior to the commencement of the rental period. We reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled if we do not receive the balance by the due date. In the event of a cheque not being honoured by the bank on which it is drawn we will make a charge of £25 to cover the bank charges and our administration costs.
C) HOW TO PAY: Cheques should be made payable to:
Simcon Villas If made out in GBP (£)
TP & MC Condon If made out in US Dollars ($) and sent to
193 Park road,
2. CANCELLATION: In the event that you cancel your booking for any reason whatsoever, the following charges will apply:
Period Prior To Departure Cancellation Fee Charged
10 weeks prior Deposit only
4 - 10 weeks prior 50% of full rental cost
Within 4 weeks of departure 100% of rental cost
3. ALTERATIONS TO BOOKINGS: If, after your booking has been accepted, you wish to alter your arrangements, we will do all we can to help but an administration fee of up to $50 per booking may be charged.
4. RENTAL PERIOD: The rental period of the property begins at 4pm on the day of arrival. The property must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure, unless otherwise stated. Failure to comply may result in an additional charge levied for late departure.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT: A £300 ($500) refundable Security Deposit insurance premium will be required at the time of final payment, to be held on behalf of the owners against loss or damage occasioned by the use of the property by the parties to this agreement. This will be returned after your holiday, subject to no loss or damage being incurred.
6. SUB-LETTING: The accommodation is reserved exclusively for the people named on the booking form, and no other persons whatsoever are permitted to stay there, unless this has been agreed with the owners in writing.
7. SAFETY: The owners of the property or their agents cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever and howsoever caused for injury or damage caused as a result of the use of the pool, (if applicable), and the surrounding area. Guests are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children to use the pool.
8. FORCE MAJEURE: The owners of the property or their agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war or threat of war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, flood, technical/weather problems with transport, aircraft grounding, closure of airports or ports, weather conditions or any other event beyond the owner's or their agents' control.